The therapeutic benefits of the ingredients described below are from clinical evidence reported in the major homeopathic materia medicas accepted throughout the world.SYMPTOMS RELIEVED
- Allium cepa (Red Onion) - eases nasal inflammation
- Sticta (Lungwort Lichen) - alleviates nasal and throat discomfort
- Kali bic (Potassium Bromide) - eases nasal congestion; reduces mucous discharge; soothes inflammation of the air passages, throat and nose
- Sulphur iod (Sulfur Iodine) - provides natural immune system support and moderates lymph swelling
- Antimonium tart (Tartar Emetic) - anti-inflammatory effect upon bronchial mucous membrane
- Sticta pulmonaria - reduces chest pain due to coughs and bronchitis
- Gelsemium sempervirens - alleviates achy eye pain
- Merc iod ruber (Mercuric Chloride) - for sore throats and glandular swelling
- Baptisia (Wild Indigo) - relieves chills and muscle soreness associated with influenza
- Eupatorium perf (Thorough-wort Boneset) - for chills and discomfort in the limbs and muscles; eases chest soreness
- Gelsemium (Yellow Jessamine) - relieves chills, especially up and down the back
- Allium cepa (Red Onion) - relieves headache localized in the forehead
- Eupatorium perf (Thorough-wort Boneset) - relieves throbbing headache
- Lachesis (Surukuke, Bushmaster) - relieves hot perspiration
- Urtica urens (Nettle) - general anti-allergic treatment; alleviates itchy, feverish skin rashes
- Arnica montana (Leopard’s Bane) - helps lower fever and aids sleep
Allium cepa 30C, Antimonium tart 200C, Arnica montana 3X, Baptisia 3X, Eupatorium perf 200C, Gelsemium 200C, Kali bic 200C, Lachesis 200C, Mer iod rub 200C, Sticta 200C, Sulphur iod 200C, Urtica urens 200C.
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin 10% v/v, Organic Alcohol 9% v/v, Purified Water.
Adults and children over 12: 2 sprays under the tongue each 30 minutes as needed for symptom relief the first day, 2 sprays 3 times a day thereafter.
Ages 2 to 12: 1 spray under the tongue each 30 minutes as needed for symptom relief the first day, 1 spray 3 times a day thereafter.
Under the age of 2: consult a health care professional.
Note: it is safe to use as needed for symptom relief up to each 30 minutes even after the first day, up to 6 times a day.
If Pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health care professional before using. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if transparent seal around the spray bottle is broken or missing.
"I must tell you that the Cold + Flu spray has literally saved me during the cold and flu season. I spray it under my tongue when I get up in the morning, during the day and when I go to bed at night. It gives me that added protection just in case something tries to sneak up on me!"
- Janet K.
"At Seasons, our goal is balance. To bring the body into a state of balance, a state of homeostasis, we are pleased to offer homeopathic resources, the most natural approach possible.
Homeopathy, a trusted form of medicine which preceded osteopathic medicine, provides natural solutions for our clients. Homeopathy gives us, at Seasons, the ability to work with the body not against the body. Working with the body allows us to limit side effects and maximize benefits. Sprayology products help us to achieve a customizable balance for all of our clients in the safest way possible.
We have been offering Sprayology products for several years now, many in combination with our spa services. Customer favorites include Stress Relief, SleepEase, Cold & Flu Relief, and ImmunoBooster."
- Dr. Nathan Goodyear, Seasons Wellness Clinic - The Spa
"When I got a sore throat and stuffy head, I went the natural way with this homeopathic spray. The instructions say two squirts under the tongue every hour on the first day, then two squirts three times a day the next. At the end of day one, I noticed the company also makes ImmunoBooster spray with echinacea in it, and I blasted myself with a combo cocktail. Killed that cold after one day." - Jane L.
Jane Magazine Founding Editor