The therapeutic benefits of the ingredients described below are from clinical evidence reported in the major homeopathic materia medicas accepted throughout the world.SYMPTOMS RELIEVED
- Cocculus (Indian berry) - treatment for exhaustion and helps relieve drowsiness
- Carbo Veg (Vegetable charcoal) - therapy for drowsiness, exhaustion and fatigue
- Carduus Marianus (St. Mary’s thistle) - moderates feelings of fatigue
- Nux Vom (Poison-nut) - relieves feelings of exhaustion and fatigue
- Passiflora Incarnata (Passion flower) - eases restlessness and wakefulness resulting from exhaustion
- Tabacum (Tobacco) - treats dryness of the mouth and nose and helps ease dry skin
- Carbo Veg (Vegetable charcoal) - treatment for dryness of the mouth, nose, and throat; eases dry skin
- Apis Mel - therapy for dehydration and dryness of the mouth, throat, and nose
- Ignatia (St. Ignatius’ bean) - moderates dryness of nose and skin
Feelings of disorientation
- Tabacum (Tobacco) - treatment for feelings of confusion and vertigo
- Carbo Veg (Vegetable charcoal) - treats mental confusion; treatment for confusion and vertigo
- Carduus Marianus (St. Mary’s thistle) - helps prevent confusion and making mistakes
- Apis Mel - treatment for apathy and absence of mind
- Nux Vomica (Poison-nut) - treatment for feelings of confusion and vertigo
- Cocculus (Indian berry) - treatment for sleeplessness and restlessness of the whole body
- Tabacum (Tobacco) - specific remedy for sleeplessness
- Nux Vom (Poison-nut) - treatment for uneasiness, anxiety, and sleeplessness
- Passiflora (Passion flower) - helps control feelings of sleepiness
- Ignatia (St. Ignatius’ bean) - moderates sleeplessness
Apis mel 200C, Carbo veg 200C, Carduus marianus 3X, Cocculus 30C, Ignatia 200C, Nux vom 30C, Passiflora 1X, Tabacum 6X.
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin 10% v/v, Organic Alcohol 9% v/v, Purified Water.
Adults and Children over 12: 2 sprays under the tongue at departure, after each 2 hours of flight and on landing. Then 2 sprays 3 times a day until fully acclimated.
Children 2 to 12: 1 spray under the tongue at departure, after each 2 hours of flight and on landing. Then 1 spray 3 times a day until fully acclimated.
Under age 2: consult a health care professional.
If Pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health care professional before using. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if transparent seal around the spray bottle is broken or missing.
"As the founder of Sprayology I use and know the effectiveness of all of our products. But I must specifically share about TravelEase, which is our jet lag formula. South Africa is 6 hours ahead of where I live in the US and it took me over 20 hours to travel there. It is said that for each hour difference the body could require up to a days recovery. I used the spray as directed and I felt great when I arrived in South Africa and also when I returned back to the US. I did not experience discomfort or the intense tiredness or middle of the night sleeplessness symptoms of jet lag. I recall being a little tired on my 4th day in SA, but then I realized everyone I was working with was tired as we were all working hard. This spray delivered and surpassed my expectations!" - Ellie Whalen